The Tigris earrings, named after the tiger cowrie sea snail aka Cypraea Tigris. Channel your inner tigress with these beautiful shells which are known to have a long and cross cultural history as a symbol of feminine power and protection by ocean goddesses. They represent the divine feminine, prosperity, fertility, and the powerful energy of the ocean.
- Vintage deadstock tiger cowrie shell coins with high luster
- Hand shaped 14k gold fill hoops with organic hammered finish
- Recycled black "sea" glass drops
- 14K gold fill 20g ear wires
- Measures roughly 2.5" from ear wire to bottom of earring
- Metal materials made in California and include recycled content
- Plastic-free packaging
Please note each shell is as unique as mother nature made them. Each earring pair will have the same size, shape, and general shell pattern but may have the slightest variation from the ones pictured.
**If your item gets damaged at any point in your possession, please send us a message and we will happily repair it for you at no charge (other than the cost of shipping fees and any replacement materials if applicable)**