Pelican House Girl Gang Terms & Conditions
- Becoming a member of the Pelican House Girl Gang is on a voluntary basis and does not mean that you are an employee of Pelican House.
- While you may be personally promoting and sharing the Pelican House brand and products at your free will and may be speaking OF Pelican House, you are not permitted to speak on BEHALF of Pelican House.
- You represent and warrant that when you post content sharing your Pelican House products 1) your Post is your original creation for which you own and/or control all rights, (2) your Post does not violate any laws or infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party, (3) your Post will not contain obscene, indecent, or harassing material or feature nudity or drug/alcohol use, (4) you have obtained the express permission of each identifiable person appearing in your Post to be included and displayed in the Post as provided herein, and (5) you have the full power and authority to grant the rights contemplated herein.
For your posts that we share on our Instagram and or Facebook with your prior permission:
- You understand and acknowledge that your Post may be open to public commentary that is not under the Pelican House direct control and does not necessarily reflect the views of Pelican House. You understand that you may be exposed to other Posts that you find offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. You understand and acknowledge that, pursuant to Section 230 of the federal Communications Decency Act, providers of interactive computer services shall not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. Posts may be removed by Pelican House at any time and for any reason.
Personal Identification Information
- We will never share your personal information.
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.